On 23.07.2018 22:03, Susan Jean wrote:
Hi Folks,

I'm fairly new to LibreOffice and have attempted to make a build following the wiki page,
"LibreOffice Development Environment". I got pretty far but am having a few issues in the step,
"../../opt/bin/make 2>&1 | tee build.log".

Could someone kindly point me to a developer who might be able to help me? I'd
be quite grateful.

hi Susan,

this list is the right place, another is the IRC channel #libreoffice-dev, but please include some details on what is going wrong, such as error messages (especially compiler error messages), otherwise nobody will be able to help.