Hi,

Lubos Lunak schrieb:
On Tuesday 24 of January 2012, khagaroth wrote:
While at it, it would be nice to also set Reply-To:
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org.

  Oh, well, that's something people will probably never agree on *shrug*. You
just need to get a mail client that is modern enough (that's, like, last
decade) to have 'reply-to-mailing-list' and that solves the problem. And that
was a plural you, if I wanted to get all those useless duplicates of replies
to my mails, I would have said so.

I use an actual "Seamonkey" and it has no "reply-to-mailing-list" but only a "reply-to-all". Please tell me a mail client for WinXP and for Windows 7, that has got this kind of replying.

Kind regards
Regina