Hello Spencer,

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:35 PM FRISBY, SPENCER G CIV USAF AFMC 518
SMXS/MXDPA <spencer.frisb...@us.af.mil> wrote:

> My team and I are interested in using CppUnit but in order to get it onto
> our networks we need some information.
>
> Is there a mailing address for CppUnit? If there is, what is it?

You are already on it. The libreoffice developer list is the mailing list
for CppUnit.

> Is CppUnit listed within the System for Award Management (SAM):
> https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM ? If so, could you provide me with
> a specific search term to bring up the information?

I'm not sure if I understand this part. From a quick glance this is about
some system for doing business with the US government. Cppunit is freely
distributed and can be downloaded (
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/cppunit/ and
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/cppunit/) and used according to
the LGPL license (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Lesser_General_Public_License). Therefore
there is no business entity that provides CppUnit.

Kind regards,
Markus