On 28/08/18 18:45, Eike Rathke wrote:
This specific (JunitTest_framework_complex) test seemed to always fail on
(only?) tb75 building gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil, for the last two days
or so; then for the last 14 hours looked stable; currently it seems
those builds get aborted by whoever/whatever. See
https://ci.libreoffice.org/computer/tb75-lilith/builds

JunitTest_framework_complex had failed there because stale processes from a previous build were still hanging around, so ca. two days ago I took tb75 temporarily offline, killed the leftover processes, and took the tb back online.

At least the most recent build of "Gerrit Linux clang/dbgutil" on tb75, <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil/13849/> is green again, so I assume the above actions were effective and everything's back to fine again.