On 19/09/2018 09:56, Regina Henschel wrote:
The line
assert(false, "Standard layer may not be deleted.")+1;
produces an error.

And I have seen now in an isolated 'make sd.build', that the line
assert(false, "Standard layer may not be deleted.");
produces a
warning C4002: too many arguments for function-like macro invocation 'assert'

It is likely that I have not noticed the warning in the jumble of output of a full build.

hi Regina,

please use --enable-werror in autogen.input, then your build should stop on these warnings.

(all of the other pre-existing warnings in external libraries do not stop the build, as the warning-as-error is only active for LO's own code.)