On 2018/10/01 2:19 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On October 1, 2018 at 5:31 AM Michael Meeks <michael.me...@collabora.com> wrote:

        Kohei poked at a chunk of profiles like this in the past; probably
worth getting his input; any thoughts ?

So, I believe when I reworked the internals of SvlListener & SvlBroadcaster to switch to unorderd_set back in 2013, I did consider using vector instead, but decided to stick with unordered_set. I don't remember the exact reasoning behind

For those who couldn't see the original discussion - the point of this was reducing the size of ScFormulaCell from 160 bytes to 108 bytes, to win some performance in the calc engine.

I have dropped it for now, since the results were not universally great - make sc.perfcheck shows small gains across most of the results (1-5%), but a couple of large drops in performance (50% worse).

Another option would be to simply make the SvtListener an optional part of ScFormulaCell, since a lot of the time we are listening via the associated formula group.