On 15.01.19 21:42, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi,

jenkins fails on
  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/66169/
with

https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_linux_gcc_release/23586/consoleFull#547894439d893063f-7f3d-4b7e-b56f-4e0f225817cd

that's a different problem; UnknownPropertyException indicates a problem in the "classification" code...

did an additional build, that fails in test_languagetag. (see below)
I remember with initially committing there was a warning on language
tags, which I suppressed with --no-verify ..

Hints & other help appreciated.

$ make CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="CppunitTest_sfx2_classification" VALGRIND=memcheck

you're doing it wrong :)

CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME is the name of the function in the C++ test code, but you're passing the name of a makefile.

use instead:

        make CppunitTest_sfx2_classification VALGRIND=memcheck

although, valgrind typically won't help if you get an unexpected UnknownPropertyException.

../git/libreoffice/solenv/gbuild/PythonTest.mk:41: recipe for target
'../git/libreoffice/workdir/PythonTest/pyuno_pytests_ssl/done' failed
make[1]: ***

the problem is that this test pyuno_pytests_ssl failed, but no idea why, possibly it will always fail when run with valgrind memcheck because valgrind detects some issue?

../git/libreoffice/i18nlangtag/qa/cppunit/test_languagetag.cxx: In
member function ‘void {anonymous}::TestLanguageTag::testAllTags()’:

../git/libreoffice/i18nlangtag/qa/cppunit/test_languagetag.cxx:46:6:
note: variable tracking size limit exceeded with
-fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without

  void TestLanguageTag::testAllTags()

this is probably a red herring unrelated to the failure.