Hello Caolán,

what is the usefulness of a test, that behaves differently with different jpeg
libraries, but none of the test-outcomes is clearly wrong?

Provided nobody states, that this test has an added value, I propose removing
it completely.

Playing with build options costs just too much time and there are other issues
(see my other mails) that forces one to try different --with(out)-
combinations.  So removing this tests makes life simpler and causes no side
effects.

Regards
  Дилян