New branch 'feature/item_refactor2' available with the following commits:
commit 8cb2a04d6c2f6a93a32c642cbeaeab71037fc622
Author: Armin Le Grand <armin.le.gr...@me.com>
Date:   Thu Mar 28 17:15:06 2019 +0100

    WIP: continued replacement Item::IBase, ::ISet stuff

    Completely changed SbxItem to new mechanisms, to do
    so created Item::Sbx implementation, adapted all usages
    of SbxItem and added quirte some mechanisms to do so.
    Gloal was to completely run (unchanged) wothout the original
    SbxItem - that was achieved and can be seen as proof of concept
    and example how to acto in doing so.
    Adapted ::StateChanged to include a Item::ItemBase::SharedPtr
    to an Item for future compatibility - will/should be completely
    changed when transition is done.
    Added to SfxItemSet which is still used as transport mechanism
    the ability to get on-demands of ::ItemSet and ::SlotSet to have
    a source/target for the new Items.
    Adapted the IDLC compiler to be able to generate needed new stuff
    on demand, together with new SlotItems as alternative to
    SfxPoolItems. Currently both in place, the latter can go after
    transition. Check for CreateSlotItem.
    Needed to add a static ::CreateFromAny with an array of arguments
    to keep new ::Item implementations read-only, adapted usages.
    Added a new ExecuteList method that uses SlotItems/SlotSets.
    Added some I2TM tags which I will use to mark stuff in transit as
    a uniquely greppable tag (temporary).

    Change-Id: If98d20fc08abe9cd6e186c233f2c90883c5e47d3

commit e0e5ac22619c5e3b5b64a1ef243066089ddf7f5b