Hi. You asked me on IRC to notify you when I felt that my draft was
ready for a detailed review, and I think it is. You did say that
there's no need to mention any LO core work, and that the plan should
be fairly high-level. I have not gone into great technical detail.

Possibly the weak point is the schedule, perhaps it needs to be more
specific? Some last discussion about the proposal would be useful.

Should the user interface be more specifically defined before
submitting? Is the proposal way too short?

Anyway, please have a look. :)

Rasmus