Hi Jerry,

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 18:17 -0800, J B wrote:
> I like to say the LibreOffice just keeps getting better and better,
> keep up the good work.

        Thank you - it's great to encourage other developers as you get
involved yourself :-)

> One item I would like to see improved is the Mail Merge, namely the
> address labels. When viewing the forms it would be nice to see the
> actual names and addresses in the sheet as well, just as a preview
> before the printing function. That way a person can see how the names
> will fit into an area and do some changes if necessary. Maybe add a
> option in the view menu to select record view to make it easy.

        Sure - there are plenty of things that can be improved in mail-merge;
when you have your first build done, am most happy to help you out with
some code pointers to get stuck into that.

        All the best,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot