New branch 'libreoffice-6-3' available with the following commits:
commit 0e34c006e590251047ec22bea3606b0abf04573c
Author: Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+libreoff...@googlemail.com>
Date:   Fri May 31 21:36:35 2019 +0200

    Branch libreoffice-6-3

    This is 'libreoffice-6-3' - the stable branch for the 6.3.x releases.
    The commit rules are different according to the development phase:

    A. 6.3.0 beta phase:

       A. any bug fixes are allowed without review
       B. late features need approval by 3 people with different affiliation

    B. 6.3.0 rc phase and later:

       A. fixes need approval by one reviewer
       B. late features need approval by 3 more people with different
affiliation

    IMPORTANT: Every developer is responsible for pushing the fixes into all
              appropriate branches. Note that we do not plan any merge
              from this branch to master or vice versa.

    Please, help use to make stable and usable release. If you want to build
    something cool, unstable, and risky, use master.

    Change-Id: I96aa3de9bd897765826abb63aefb1f7e442b9159