Hi Julien,

migration wizard is a good help for people, who know how to fix the
other issues, which would appear. I have migrated some databeses from
the Base-Handbook to Firebird.

I know I first have to save the old file. So I open the fiel in 6.3.0.4
with a backup and let the migration wizard work. Save the file and edit
the content-xml and remove the entry, which makes it unpossible to work
with subforms. After this I close 6.3 and open 6.2.6.2 for moving all
the parts from HSQLDB to Firebird, which couldn't be moved correctly
(like views with unknown functions, like not correctly imported fields
...) I won't do this in 6.3, because the wizard appears soon and wants
to migrate my old HSQLDB-file.

Most of the databases I have migrated with the wizard are unusable
directly after the migration process. I call such a tool "experimental"
and so LO 6.3.0.4 is completly experimental and not the LO version I am
using for daily work with databases, because the wizard will appear
every time and one (unconcentrated) moment I click the wrong button and
 ... shit happens.

Regards

Robert