Hi Winfried,

On 03.03.2012 12:57, Winfried Donkers wrote:
Attached the next button with simplified code.
More to follow.

Hmmm....

-                else
-                {
-                    // call without arguments, use last used background color
-                    aBrushItem.SetColor( GetBackgroundColor() );
-                    rReq.AppendItem( SvxColorItem( GetBackgroundColor(), nSlot
) );

There originally was

 else
 {
     aBrushItem.SetColor( COL_TRANSPARENT );
     rReq.AppendItem( SvxColorItem( Color( COL_TRANSPARENT ), nSlot ) );
 }

So, a call without arguments meant "set transparent background", that corresponds to the "No Fill" button in the picker. I'd suggest recover this code, otherwise "No Fill" does not work for me. What do you think?

Regards,
Ivan