Hello there,

On 07.12.2019 13:05, Michael Meeks wrote:

        is an MDDS cell store - which is fairly well optimized for the test
you're doing here jumping down rows. We're missing a final re-work there
to make it log(log(N)) lookup with an interpolating search but ...

Just FYI, I'm actively working on this re-work, and it's mostly finished. I'm just running some benchmarks on this change and see what changes we should be expecting performance-wise. I'll write something up and summarize my findings soon.

        Of course we build on MDDS - which provides some nice building blocks
for speadsheet re-use:

        https://gitlab.com/mdds/mdds

And just to get this out there, I am the primary maintainer of MDDS (for good or bad). So, in case you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Both Dennis and Lubos should also be fairly familiar with MDDS based on their past contribution history.

Best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker