On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 at 21:52, Ilmari Lauhakangas <
ilmari.lauhakan...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> krish agarwal kirjoitti 21.12.2019 klo 12.55:
> > Dear Sir/Madam,
> > I was going through the projects this organization was doing and it
> > really caught my attention.
> > I would like to start contributing and work on similar projects.
> > A little guidance in the start to know the community better and
> > instructions to contribute would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Which project in particular awakened your interest?

Good one. I also thought that the email looked as if he/she had sent the
exact same wording to all organizations that have participated in GSoC in
the past. It would be nice if GSoC hopefuls attempted at least a bit to try
to convince us that they actually are interested in our project in
particular.

--tml