Hi,
   As a developer, if make a contribution to the cppunit project, is it just
required that it builds, or are there tests that I should run.  And I guess I
would contribute to the test suite also.   Can you tell me if there is a review
procedure for contributions?

Thanks,
David
Please see our Privacy Policy (https://www.iee.lu/en/privacy-policy) to learn
how we handle personal data. This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby
notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.
Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal from your
system. Thank you for your co-operation.