Hello Jean-Sébastien,

Binaries are already available on the SILL website and you didn't answer to our
remarks concerning the source code publication that's not serious... Binaries
are based on source code not the contrary... Please make sure that source code
is available before or at the same time you publish binaries.

Thanks

Le 20 mai 2020 13:58:59 GMT+02:00, Arnaud Versini
<arnaud.vers...@libreoffice.org> a écrit :
>Hello Jean-Sébastien,
>
>Do you agree with this name ? All versions have to be correctly tagged
>and I guess the right tag should be mimo-6.2-X with X the MIMO release
>number.
>
>Is it ok ?
>
>Cheers
>
>Arnaud
>
>Le 05/05/2020 à 21:54, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
>> Arnaud Versini wrote:
>>> Personally I prefer to use the name distro/mimo/mimo-6-2, to have
>the
>>> same pattern as other branches.
>>>
>> Agreed. If you want to push a point release, no need for any branch.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> -- Thorsten

Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.