Le 19/06/2020 à 10:33, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
On 19/06/2020 10:23, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
Le 19/06/2020 à 08:36, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
I would start debugging by looking at what JREs are actually listed at "Tools - Options... - LibreOffice - Advanced - Java Options", and running LO with SAL_LOG=+WARN+INFO.jfw to get all the log output from the code responsible for choosing a JRE and starting a JVM (assuming your build is not (implicitly) configured as --disable-sal-log).

[...]

I added --enable-sal-log option and rebuilt LO 7.0 beta2+

[...]

When I try to add the JRE 11, I get only the message box saying that there is no JRE in the folder. There is no message in the terminal.

Did you set the SAL_LOG=+WARN+INFO.jfw environment variable when launching soffice?

Yes, I added
export SAL_LOG=+WARN+INFO.jfw
it in the script I use to launch LO 7. I tried
export SAL_LOG="+WARN+INFO.jfw"
too

Does the --enable-sal-log option need a make clean before make build ?