PS
Hi ,

Here I have found that other people are praising the Autosaving Option from
Google Docs  , The thing that I have emphasized in the previous emails as
well as a priority , a must from my opinion ., IMHO . We can not compare A
trillion dollar company like Google with 2 Billion users for G suite  with
a Team of Volunteers that are developing for free a product like Libre .But
I think we should emulate the Best Features like Autosaving  from Google
Docs and others , from Successful and reliable software solutions like G
Docs so on  and Implement by Default AutoSAving features every Couple of
Seconds IMHO .

https://www.goskills.com/Microsoft-Office/Resources/Google-Docs-Microsoft-Word-comparison

https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-g-suite-now-has-2-billion-users/#:~:text=Google's%20office%20productivity%20suite%2C%20G,the%20end%20of%20last%20year.

Plus, Docs backs up your saved files to Google Drive instead of your local
hard drive.

So Google saves your work — *and backs up your work — *to give you extra
protection should you spill coffee all over your laptop and wreck your hard
drive.

Our winner: Google is the automatic save hero you never thought your docs
needed.
Thanks for your work developing a good product .
kind regards.
adrian g