Hi,

we got for translation 200+ new strings, which are located in file
inspectorproperties.hrc and seem to be related to the Style Inspector
sidebar deck.

These strings are not full sentences and seem to have a certain logic
structure, for example

Fill Bitmap Rectangle Point
Char Interoperability Grab Bag
Char Weight Complex

So, we do not know, how to translate them. Should they be translated at all?

Currently, I can see only two items in Style Inspector sidebar deck in
Writer
Font name
Font size

In the file inspectorproperties.hrc there is
"Char Font Name"
but no
"Char Font Size"

Are the strings, which i can see in the Inspector, derived somehow from
the strings in  inspectorproperties.hrc?

Thanks
Milos

Milos Sramek, msrame...@gmail.com