Heiko gave advice already.

Ilmari

On 23.11.2020 17.29, Xisco Fauli wrote:
Adding dev list

On 23/11/20 16:22, Xisco Fauli wrote:

forwarding this to the dev and ux lists for a wider audience.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Need help implementing a patch
Date:   Thu, 19 Nov 2020 20:30:20 -0300
From:   Rafael Lima <rafael.palma.l...@gmail.com>
To:     mentor...@documentfoundation.org

Hi!

I am developing a patch to LO Impress to update the "Table Design" styles. The ones currently available are reminiscent of the OpenOffice era and do not look modern (see image https://imgur.com/WibEM0K <https://imgur.com/WibEM0K>).

The current styles are hard-coded in the file:
sd/source/core/drawdoc4.cxx

What I did was update the colors with new RGB values and new style names. Previously there were 11 styles and now I implemented 14 new styles, deleting the old ones (see image https://imgur.com/deRdfRX <https://imgur.com/deRdfRX>). Everything is working well with my build... I can create files, add tables, apply the new styles, save the files and reopen them using my build.

The problem is when I open the files with the official build of LO (that still uses the old styles). Even though the new styles are saved into the styles.xml file (inside the zipped odp file), the official LO build overrides these styles and default all cell colors to blue.

Is there anyone available to be my mentor in this patch?

Many thanks!

Rafael Lima

--
Xisco FaulĂ­