On 15.12.2020 7.12, mahesh vaishnav wrote:
Respected Sir / Ma'am ,
        I am Mahesh Vaishnav, 3rd year Undergraduate from IIIT Nagpur, India. I am new to open source just contributed in HactoberFest and I really wanna contribute more but don't know from where to start. I visited your website through GSoC. I have gone through projects and want  to contribute to it and its newer versions .

Please help me and show me direction towards the open source contribution.

I have sent you and also Amit an invitation to an interview.

For other stumbling upon this, everything starts here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Ilmari