Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote
> On 29.12.2020 11.11, julien2412 wrote:
> kf5 comes from KDE Frameworks 5.

Thank you, I'll try to remember this one.

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote
> The extra libs to install are (on Debian & Ubuntu):
>
> qtbase5-dev libkf5coreaddons-dev libkf5i18n-dev libkf5config-dev
> libkf5windowsystem-dev libkf5kio-dev

Yep I had installed them, just meant it needed extra libs.
Still, gen rendering is nearer to Windows rendering than kf5 too (at least
it seems too).

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote
> Yeah, but if gen/x11 stops having a practical use, then it will merely
> be an extra thing to test with its own quirks, causing constant
> maintenance effort.

I understand but IMHO Skia support in LO is not enough mature (first commit
on master branch of LO is in 2019-11-27 so just 1 year whereas it's an
essential component) and above all, it needs at least one additional
maintainer (for me the main pb here) (see my response to Chris).

--
Sent from:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html