On 14/02/2021 17:08, julien2412 wrote:
I tried to build master sources on Raspberry pi 4b and finally succeeded
(after several patches).
I used this autogen.input:
CC=clang
CXX=clang++
--enable-compiler-plugins
--enable-ext-nlpsolver
--enable-ext-ct2n
--enable-ext-numbertext
--enable-ext-wiki-publisher
--enable-dbus
--enable-online-update
--enable-werror
--enable-dependency-tracking
--enable-python=fully-internal
--without-system-mariadb
--enable-bundle-mariadb
--enable-symbols
--enable-avahi
--enable-eot
--enable-odk
--with-lang=en-US fr
--with-myspell-dicts

The pb is I can't launch it, I got:
pi@raspberrypi:~/lo/libreoffice/instdir/program $ ./soffice --safe-mode
Application Error

I attached a bt here:
bt.txt
<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/file/t230433/bt.txt>

I hesitated to submit a bugtracker because it's building related. But of
course, no pb to submit one.

Any thoughts?

Looks like there's some issue with running the Python interpreter in-process. And you apparently have some extension using old-style, active registration of a Python component, which triggers the issue when starting soffice. If you do not want to debug the issue with the Python interpreter, I would suggest you make sure you do not have any extensions involving Python (likely one of your --enable-ext-* configuration options).