Hi Mai,

it is possible to modify/add toolbars (or menus) per Tools > Customization. See [1] for the documentation of this feature. And you can also apply it to a specific document by changing the "Scope". Good place to ask specific questions is [2] or the user mailing lists [3]. This one is intended for developers- and from what you ask I guess you don't plan to change the source code.

Cheers,
Heiko

[1] https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/shared/guide/edit_symbolbar.html?DbPAR=SHARED#bm_id3159201
[2] https://ask.libreoffice.org/