On Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

Hi Stephan,

> The LibreOffice sources still include LanguageTool 1.4.0.  Should we
> eventually update that?

sure, that would be nice. The release is planned for 2012-06-30. Compared
to 1.4 there are a few new dependencies, mostly because we support Chinese
now.

> Btw, there are two patches applied to the LT sources in LO.
> languagetool/JLanguageTool-1.4.0.patch seems mainly targeted at making
> the code work with Java < 1.6.

I must admit I don't fully understand that patch. For example, it returns
new Locale[0] for getLocales() in case of Java 1.5. Is it just trying to
disable LT for those cases? Anyway, you can of course just contact me when
you update to 1.8 and let me know when patches are needed.

> languagetool/JLanguageTool-1.4.0-no-hc.patch removes a high-contrast
> icon, now that LO removed support for them in this way.

I will apply that.

Thanks for letting me know about those patches, I wasn't aware of them.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de