Hi Pedro,

        Some great grist for easy-hacks here I hope:

        We should prolly fix the consistency things to avoid functionality loss
between classic & notebookbar soonish.

        Some of the new dialogs will need core work to make them async; others
are just dialog-less uno commands.

        Can you file all of these chopped up whatever way you like, and (I
guess)
Nick might be interested in some of the dialog async'ing bits.

        Thanks !

                Michael.

        Consistency:
                Writer Split Cells – add it to the Classic Mode UI (already in
notebookbar)
                Calc: Insert: Named-range or expression – not in notebookbar
but in classic.
                Calc: Insert text box – not in classic – but in notebookbar:
NB. test it heavily!
                Calc: Format row/column – height/width/optimal height etc. → in
classic not NB.
                Calc: Print Ranges → not in Notebookbar
                Calc: Insert - Define / named Ranges in NB.
                Calc: Data → Define Range missing in NB

        Lowest hanging fruit:

                Writer: Format→ Name & Description → key for a11y – trivial
dialogs.
                Calc: Format →  Description → key for a11y / alt tags suspected.
                Calc: Insert Formatting Mark drop-down (?) - if we want to …
                Writer Tables

                        Protect & un-protect cells: no UI just a cmd.
                        Merge Table command
                        Split table dialog and

                        Number Format dialog (?)

                Calc → Paste Special → menu: of options needs to prompt for a
Ctrl-V afterwards
                Calc: View → Value Highlighting + Show Formula + View (all)
Comments.
                Calc: Insert Field → sheet name, document-title (NB. test
heavily).
                Calc cell protection:

                        Tools → Protect sheet – 1x dialog + password for
editing.
                        Tools → Protect spreadsheet structure
                        Edit → Protect cell check-box/button

                Writer sidebar: no text shadow effect vs. PC / desktop.

        Context menus:

                Calc: cell right-click insert/delete cells + 2x dialogs
                Calc: right-click – insert-comment
                Calc: right-click on image →

                        Original Size
                        Edit Hyperlink
                        Name + Description

                Calc: right-click on Shape

                        Position, size, Line Area dialog
                        Alig Objecs / flip
                        Edit Hyperlink

        Needs / likes:

                Writer: right-click → Table Properties, Image Properties,
Floating Frame properties
                style sidebar
                gallery sidebar
                Repeat item …