Caolán McNamara <caol...@redhat.com> 於 2022年5月26日 週四 下午6:33寫道:

> On Wed, 2022-05-25 at 21:42 +0800, Mark Hung wrote:
> > here is another precondition: OutputDevice must be a printer (bPrt
> > ==true)
>
> I think this requires that "Use printer metrics for document
> formatting" is enabled to get to this path (tools, options, writer,
> compatibility) which I think is "PrinterIndependantLayout" of
> "disabled" in the config setting in the file format.
>
> If I create a new document, enable that "use printer metrics", add some
> text and then use the "file, print" dialog and I get a hit of bPrt of
> true. If you can reproduce the same I think that backtrace is valuable
> to you to attempt a test, e.g. PrintOrPDFExport(pOut, ...) where I see
> pOut->GetOutDevType() is OUTPUT_PRINTER (unotxdoc.cxx:2962) so I'd
> guess something like
>
> a doc with "use printer metrics" enabled
> ScopedVclPtrInstance<Printer> printer,
> SwViewShell::PrintOrPDFExport(printer, ...
> might get you where you want to go

Now I can make both bPrt and bStretch true, if I enable  "Use printer
metrics for document
formatting" and insert some code in  PrintOrPDFExport to set ScaleX and
ScaleY.
I guess I can continue with that for my unit test. Interestingly, I didn't
find any place it is set for the printer.
I wonder if it is something that is no longer useful. In that case, we may
remove the code completely.

Thank you.

--
Mark Hung