On 7/16/22 18:59, Hannah Meeks wrote:
One of the most useful things I did was in vcl/source/window/dialog.cxx - Dialog::ImplStartExecute - where I swapped the dialog "cancelled in silent mode" to a SAL_DEBUG so that I can see basic errors. This would be good to have on all unit tests so that when they fail randomly there is a clear reason why.

In

            SAL_INFO(
                "vcl",
                "Dialog \"" << ImplGetDialogText(this)
                    << "\"cancelled in silent mode");

replace the SAL_INFO with a SAL_WARN, so that it gets emitted by default (in --enable-sal-log builds)? That sounds useful.