Hi all,

I know that the calculation of moTextOffFoo values in transform2dcontext is correct in principle. But I am very unhappy with calculating the position and size of the required text area rectangle by hand using the preset geometry. I have now done this for the shape types that I know are in the preset SmartArts. But the user can also exchange these shapes with others in the UI of MS Office. So the calculation of the text area rectangle would have to be done for all preset shapes. That's why I'm looking for another way.

At that point I have the type of the shape and know position, size and adjustment values. If I had a ready CustomShape, I could get the needed text area rectangle with the method getTextBounds(). But in transform2dcontext.cxx there is no CustomShape. Or do I miss something?

Is there any way to make such a shape temporarily so that you can use getTextBounds()? Or maybe someone has another idea how to get the text area rectangle from type, position, size and adjustment values?

Kind regards
Regina