On 30/08/2023 20:24, Tomaž Vajngerl wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 12:30 PM Амин Иргалиев <irgalie...@mail.ru> wrote:

It is possible that the model we need is in sw/source/core/inc/swfont.hxx.

Yes, looks like the correct place (not exactly sure), but that would
add it only for Writer (which is fine for now). I would trace how the
"Relief" parameter (or "Shadow") is used and manipulated as that's
kind-of a text effect that's already implemented. Best to go down from
OOXML import and look how the font attributes are set...

adding it to the model needs a new SfxPoolItem subclass, and a new WhichId in sw/inc/hintids.hxx, to be inserted before RES_CHRATR_END.

the item is used in SwTextNode item set, in SwFormatColl item set, and in the SwFormatAutoFormat item set (which is used with RES_TXTATR_AUTOFMT for formatted text portions inside a paragraph).

the SwFont is then used during the text formatting, there is an array somewhere ... in SwAttrHandler that will need an extra entry for the new item.