Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 04.10.2023 um 10:04:
Hi Regina,

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 06:09:31PM +0200, Regina Henschel
<rb.hensc...@t-online.de> wrote:
I think it is all clear now. But I'll need some time to put it into a
proposal.

Thanks a lot. Please let me know when there is a proposal, I would like
to link to it from our extension schema.

Yes, of cause. However, the task has moved further down on my ToDo list, because at the moment the things needed for the upcoming ODF 1.4 have priority.

Something else: do you have a preferred name for the XML attribute that
decides if the wrap should be only on the last page or on all pages?
Something like text:wrap-on-all-pages="", defaulting to false?

No, I have no preferred name. However, I would prefer a "style" prefix to have it similar to the existing attribute "style:number-wrapped-paragraphs" (20.326 ODF 1.3) and other wrap related attributes. So I suggest "style:wrap-on-all-pages".

Kind regards,
Regina