Hi Kohei, hi Michael,

thank you for looking at it.

I'll try to change my solution to use a property.

Kind regards,
Regina

Michael Stahl schrieb am 22.11.2023 um 09:59:
hi Regina,

On 22/11/2023 00:35, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Kohei,

Kohei Yoshida schrieb am 22.11.2023 um 00:10:
Hi Regina,

On 11/21/23 17:43, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

I have no idea, what is wrong with
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/159708

 From what I can see, you have added svxcore as a new dependency of xo, but svxcore itself already depends on xo.  So you now have xo and svxcore depending on each other...

I have added it to be able to use object and functions of class SdrEdgeObj (svdoedge.hxx) in xmloff/source/draw/ximpshap.cxx.

Is there a different way to allow use of the functions?

i'm afraid not, you have to use UNO API to set shape properties.

What do I need to change to MS Visual Studio or to autogen.sh so that such problem becomes already visible locally?

probably it works by accident because you already had a full build where both libraries exist before adding the cyclic dependency.