Hello,

you might have noticed, that I have started to implement the import of 3D effects from MS Office. The commit in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/162594 is in a state now, that you can make tests. Still missing is material, lighting and use of predefined camera. So when testing, change the rotation angles in MS Office, so that the values are written to file.

Some questions in regard to this:

Do you agree in general with my approach to import the 3D effects as extrusion of custom shapes?

The current solution uses a collection of methods. Is it possible to use a class instead? And if yes, should I do that?

I need a table with the properties of the camera types. This table has 62 rows and about 12 columns with several data types. A row could be identified by the token of the camera type. The content will not change and is known at compile time. What is the best way to implement such table?

Kind regards,
Regina