Hi Everyone,

For this week, the columns/bars are now visible over the UI. I still have
to make proper changes to the model and controller. Now I need to make
changes to modify these changes eventually towards getting the Histogram
plot.
Here's the link to the PR: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/167068/

[image: Screenshot from 2024-05-23 19-49-06.png]
[image: image.png]

Regards,
Devansh