Hey Kendy,

np, i had to do something, because my (native) build on Ubuntu was failing with the error: building msi package failed ;-) it turned out that msi was trying to build, because WINEGCC was unconditionally set during configuration process.

That why i fixed it in that way. I hope, that your fix is even better ;-)

Regards
David

Zitat von Jan Holesovsky <ke...@suse.cz>:

Hi David,

On 2012-07-26 at 18:07 +0000, Gerrit wrote:

Change subject: set WINEGCC only when cross compiling

I am sorry, but I had to revert this change, this results in improperly
set cross-compilation environment.  The winegcc is needed in the 'build'
part of the configuration which knows nothing of actually being part of
cross-compilation.  I believe the following sorts it out for everyone:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=06b9b2148e6f261e34637ae5797a5f274635a628

All the best,
Kendy