(@David tnank you for that hint) LO even compiles, but

... cd /tmp/xfUNKMLKsY_temp.11871; tar -cf - . | gzip > /home/david/numpty/workspace/LO-Mingw32/instsetoo_native/wntgcci.pro/LibreOffice_Dev_SDK/archive/install/en-US_inprogress/LibO-Dev-SDK_3.7.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86_install-arc_en-US.tar.gz ...

where is the expected msi package?
Or do i have to provide some extra configure parameter for that?

Regards
David

Quoting Jan Holesovsky <ke...@suse.cz>:

Hi David,

On 2012-07-28 at 23:20 +0200, David Ostrovsky wrote:

here is the whole truth (CC to David, because he is the second one, who
knows what going on on mingw world ;-):

http://pastebin.com/96xS1WHt

Should i file the bug request on winehq project?

No idea - it still might be some misconfiguration that is not covered by
the configure checks, or something, no real idea :-(  It builds for me
here, but of course, I first got it to build, and then tried hard to
reproduce my fails, and cover them in configure, but apparently I must
have had some pre-configured things, or something.

As you asked on the irc:

rpm -qf /usr/lib/wine/libkernel32.def
wine-devel-1.5.9-178.1
wine-devel-32bit-1.5.9-178.1

The best might be to extend the winegcc check so that it we do that only
when we are trying to build the msi; OTOH we should default to that
ASAP...

Sorry for the trouble :-(,
Kendy