Hi Noel,

I managed to use and learn from your patches published in the
thread 28410 on
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.devel/
Some minor modifications were useful to close some gaps (glitches).

Please get my "final" patch info set for my local libreoffice-3.5.3
file tree on

   https://linux.jku.at/messner/LibreOffice/
   (-> file:  patchInfo-31-Jul-2012__for_libreoffice.3.5.3.txt  )

Please have a look at the modifications and adopt them if you
feel they are useful.

I will be on holiday for the next 2 weeks ...

Many thanks again for preparing this fine work. I am confident
that the support for a fill-in character (in order to implement
user defined "accounting number formats") will promote the acceptance
of LibreOffice Calc at the office desktop PC.

Regards,
hans