On 09/08/12 15:56, anwen wrote:
> I am also interested in XDocumentEventBroadcaster/XDocumentEventListener. I
> am wondering if you could correct my following code which tries to register
> a XDocumentListener with the XDocumentEventBroadcaster in a Calc Extension.
> I did some research on this topic. Most of examples initialize a
> EventBroadcaster following a bootstrap() method which could not be used in
> Calc Extension.

i don't think documents implement XDocumentEventBroadcaster, but there
is a GlobalEventBroadcaster service that you can get from the service
factory:

 Object oGEB = m_xMSF.createInstance(
                "com.sun.star.frame.GlobalEventBroadcaster");
 m_xGEB = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XDocumentEventBroadcaster.class, oGEB);

iirc the DocumentEvent that your listener gets then contains something
that identifies the document that the event is for.