Hi there,

        Tor - I had a feeling you were looking at some (MathML ?) detection
issue that may be related to this (and/or fixed it already); Kohei -
IIRC you did some simplification of the filter workrecently ?

        Using -3-6 (or master) if I load:
        http://users.freedesktop.org/~michael/perf-samples/Large-Word.doc

        On the command-line, I get a bogus charset-selection / Text import
dialog. Interestingly if instead I start libreoffice, and do a
File->Open from writer, then it seems to load just fine.

        Concerning. I guess we busted our file-type / filter selection somehow,
or - hopefully it's just me ? :-) 'file' suggests that the file is not
'Text' but it's loaded as such - seems to load fine in Microsoft.

        Thoughts ?

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot