On 30/12/12 15:41, Marc-André Laverdière wrote:
@Lubos. I started writing a plug-in. I have a problem with compiling,
however. It somehow doesn't find the headers on my system.
This is the autogen.sh I use (I tried with and without --includedir,
and --includedir=/usr/)
./autogen.sh CC=clang CXX=clang++ --includedir=/usr/include/
--enable-compiler-plugins

I get this in the output:
checking clang/AST/RecursiveASTVisitor.h usability... no
checking clang/AST/RecursiveASTVisitor.h presence... no
checking for clang/AST/RecursiveASTVisitor.h... no
configure: error: Cannot find Clang headers to build compiler plugins.

Yet...
$ ls /usr/include/clang/AST/RecursiveASTVisitor.h
/usr/include/clang/AST/RecursiveASTVisitor.h

I am on Linux Mint 14. Any clue what is going on?

IIRC it needs llvm headers that *buntu puts in /usr/lib eg. /usr/lib/llvm-3.0/include

Didn't know how I should patch the configure file tho