Hi Thorsten and Michael,

Le 2013-01-09 10:11, Michael Meeks a écrit :

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 15:59 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
  Hello, I'd like to ask, is there any plan to have such a mac machine? Or
preferably a shared mac build host where developers could test their changes
or find out more about tinderboxes breakages (which are sometimes rather hard
to debug from just the log)? Thanks.

        Agreed - I'd love to have a couple of fast Mac machines co-located with
a couple of good developers who can tend them and help isolate /
reproduce nasty Mac bugs :-)

        We should certainly add that to the formal list of wishes from
development: anything else ? some more focused hack-fests (for each
component ?).

        All the best,

                Michael.

I am going around the list and picking up their wishlist items and updating the "Funding Priorities" wiki page[1]. Is there a way that you could give me a list of equipment needed for this, even if you do not have the costs? Someone from this list could always add them later -- better yet if you could cost it out soon.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Funding_Priorities

--