On 01/26/2013 03:25 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Joel,

On Fri, 2013-01-25 at 15:13 -0800, Joel Madero wrote:
I've finally gotten comfortable with gdb as far as break points and
what not. What I want to know is if there is a way for me to see all
symbols called during a given run of soffice.
        Not that I know of :-)

  Getting a log that shows every symbol called would allow me to
compare to runs of libreoffice, one where I push "Ok" the other where
I push "Cancel".
        True - on the other hand - if you have a dialog - probably it is run
inside an 'Execute' method that (hopefully) is close in the code to
where ok/cancel would be different: ie. the return parameter (or some
such associated with it) from that Execute method is prolly what you
want to follow.

It is the print dialog so I think some strange stuff is happening. Joren and I have been working on this and basically we are confident that:

static void lcl_SavePrintUIOptionsToDocumentPrintData

is what is saving print options and that it's being called regardless of if cancel or ok is being pushed (no good). So I'm trying to track down something that is only called when Cancel is pushed so that I can move the above function elsewhere. But unfortunately I can't use gdb for the above function -- no clue why but it never appears to work with breaks).

The file in question is sw/source/ui/uno/unotxdoc.cxx

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Joel