Hi Kendy,

On 12/02/13 00:37, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
[...]
Please - do you plan to continue in this direction, like fixes of .docx
and .rtf first page handling too?  Or do you have any other cool changes
in Writer in mind?

Thanks for the encouragement Kendy. I was very glad to see Miklos' work to add first page headers for a page style into the LO core, which now aligns more closely with Word and so allows the filters to be made simpler and more reliable.

Yes next I would like to add similar support to the .docx import filter. I have already started looking at the code and have bumped into a few other issues with header and section handling, so there is some fun to be had there.

Kind regards,
Luke.