On 02/20/2013 04:11 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
I am one of the members of the Quality Assurance team with LibreOffice
and we are looking for a volunteer to work with myself designing (and
coding) the framework to start automating our stats. It's been on my
list for much too long and I just don't have the technical know how to
do it. If there are are users or developers who can slowly get this
accomplished it would greatly help QA as well as Marketing as our stats
are done almost completely manually at this point, not only is this time
consuming but it's also likely that there could be mistakes or missing
data.

How is the above related to PyUno (i.e., the Python-UNO bridge)?

Stephan