On 03/04/2013 04:46 AM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
On 4/03/2013 8:27, M. Fioretti wrote:
On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 08:16:25 AM +0100, Fernand Vanrie wrote:

99% percent , changes comes and will come from incompatiliteis in de API.
for now this is OK, small changes from version to version, but
nothing who not can been repaired or handled with the code( basic)
itself
I knew that. The sense of my question is, is there is a list of things
to avoid beforehand, rather than wait that they break and fix the
code?
I am not aware of any list. The primary issues are likely related to things such as new services added into one product but not in another; for example, a new graph type in Calc. As secondary issues, there may be services that are deprecated by one group, or bug fixes or new bugs, etc.

I expect that you are on your own there.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php