Ok, thanks for the blanket license. I'll add your name to the wiki page
then.

But the other problem isn't solved: could you please put all your
changes in one patch (not nesting patches inside patches?). To do that,
simply:
  - hack the files you need
  - git add the files you hacked
  - git commit
  - git format-patch HEAD~1
  - send the 0001-***.patch file generated

If you need to provide several patches, then create several commits and
change the git format-patch accordingly to send all the patches.

--
Cedric