Hey !
I am hereby attaching a patch for the same fdo#41572 and have made the
changes according Thorsten's advise and i am sure the comments would help
out in the understanding of what this header file will do. :)

Any further help and guidance would surely be helpful and great (in terms
of the existing code as well as new code pointers). :D

Regards,
Janit