Hi,

At first,the building failed with error "clang: error: argument unused
during compilation: '-I .'"

I googled and found it might because the flag --enable-werror is enabled
and it consider any warnings as errors.

I am trying to turn off the flag by setting the autogen.lastrun as follows:

--enable-werror=no

--without-help

--without-doxygen

--without-myspell-dicts

CC=clang -m32

CXX=clang++ -m32

And the CCACHE_CPP2 was set to 1.

But the error is still there. And I found when it is building the
[tail_build] part, the flag is turned on somehow. The log printed:

Build configuration:

werror:          yes

Yesterday I removed the ccache and then succeed in building(though there
were still hundreds of warnings printed in the log). However, the built
LibreOffice.app was crashed immediately when I launched it.

Any idea about the failed building and the crash?

--
Yours sincerely,

Wenqing Zhou